Hall & Partners is currently seeking a Senior Account Executive to work as part of a Quantitative Research team focused on the day to day handling of client accounts. The Senior Account Executive will manage projects from beginning to end, and will be responsible for the quality of their work as well as handling multiple projects.
· Manage multiple projects according to tightly scheduled timelines and budget.
· Take the lead in managing supplier relationships and maintain the job file.
· Ensure accuracy and attention to detail in all phases of research, including questionnaire programming, data collection and quota management, data processing and reporting.
· Drive thoughtful analysis and presentations by creating a solid first draft of the report with instruction from the initial data review meeting.
· Contribute to writing findings, conclusions and implications.
· Play an active role in client meetings.
· Take an active role in shaping complex briefs and proposals.
· Train and develop account executives.
· Manage via motivation, coaching and mentoring with effective workload management.
· Manage the day to day client relationship.
· An individual who wholeheartedly enjoys helping our clients grow top brands, who is excited about advertising and brand communications, and who is driven to give our clients the freshest possible thinking.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3+ years market research experience with a good comfort level with multiple types of studies: tracking (continuous and wave), copy-testing, segmentation and/or different types of brands and market sectors.
· Strong communication skills
· Dedicated to quality and responsiveness
· Experience in managing the training of junior staff
Hall & Partners is an equal opportunity employer and are strongly committed to promoting equal opportunity. We maintain an Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Anti-Harassment Policy to inform, guide and encourage equal opportunities practices within the Company. We are also part of the Omnicom group and together we promote and embrace equality and diversity through a number of initiatives such as Omniwomen, ADCOLOR and Open Pride. You can read more about our commitment to do equality and diversity here: http://www.omnicomgroup.com/culture/diversity/