Who we are
We help our clients build brand relationships that matter, that are commercially and emotionally rewarding. We do this by understanding people and closing the relationship gap between businesses and people.
Our positioning is as a strategic brand consultancy, powered by data and insight. We work with some of the world’s biggest companies shaping their brand relationships for them.
We do this through disciplined strategic thinking. This then acts as a driving force to extract hidden insights from further research investigation and data analytics.
The role of a Research Project Manager is to oversee the set up and management of qualitative and quantitative research projects to ensure successful completion within H&P Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). This will require working closely with research teams, clients, field partners, facilities, data management centers, and other external suppliers/partners. You will be expected to contribute to the company’s operational processes by providing proactive ideas and plans about improving the efficiency of the project management function and by supporting operational initiatives.
• Set‐up and manage projects spanning from ad‐hoc to tracking studies across a range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies
• Leads negotiation and supplier management at a project level. Develops and manages positive supplier relationships to effectively manage cost, delivery timings and risk. Provides suppliers with performance feedback and makes recommendations for improvements. Good understanding of SLA’s and SOW content and implementation.
• Act as an expert to support researchers and other project management team members for methodology, sampling and supplier selection in markets
• Cover full project management, including not just the research team and the suppliers, but also liaising professionally with clients and taking a key role in status meetings and providing updates on fieldwork, timelines, deliverables, etc.
• Provide full costs and timings for new business proposals or existing projects
• Drive adherence to H&P Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) within the research teams
• Identify further areas for efficiency and profitability of projects
• Provide expertise and proactive guidance as to how to be as operationally efficient as possible
• Mentor, develop and train more junior members of staff on the research teams
• Support the wider operations and research teams with any training and implementing of operational initiatives
• 2+ years of experience of project management experience in a market research environment, including project setup, field management and schedule management
• Experience with multiple methodologies, including online and in‐person focus groups, in‐depth interviews, and quantitative surveys
• Excellent knowledge of multiple types of studies, including concept testing, creative development, pre‐testing, and continuous tracking
• Excellent project management skills, managing the end‐to‐end project life cycle with multi‐market and complex studies
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while sticking to deadlines and achieving a high quality output
• Ability to work effectively across all levels including senior leadership
• Experience in managing external suppliers
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence others within areas of responsibility
• Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and time management
• Dedicated to quality and responsiveness with a focus on processes and efficiency
• Ability to champion methodological choices with clients and teammates and identify potential pitfalls in clients’ briefs/requests
• Has a good working knowledge of approaches to brand and communications research, including new products/techniques
• Has a presence in the office; looks for ways to interact with other teams and departments within H&P
And, importantly, embodies Hall & Partners’ core values: curious, courageous, collaborative, creative.
Overall, we are looking for people who can act as genuine consultants to their clients and teams. People who can offer them integrated solutions and talk to them about what research methods and suppliers/partners can contribute to solving their business issues. Be a “go‐to” person.
What we offer you
We’ve been told that our culture is unique, it’s a difficult thing to put into words but it’s all about being challenging yet treating each other with respect. We are naturally curious and we love to learn and discover new things.
We nurture opinions and really respect people who have a point of view and aren’t afraid to share their thinking. We work as teams and responsibilities sit with everyone in that team, whatever their job title. A can-do attitude goes a long way in our business and we don't tolerate egos!
We are passionate about helping our people to learn, stretch and grow. We want this to be a place where people feel challenged, as well as guided and supported.
We have a Learn calendar packed with opportunities to attend interactive training sessions. From “OutsideIn” sessions with industry experts to “15 minutes of Fame” sessions with colleagues to share the amazing work we do, there are lots of ways to build your skills for the future.